Sunday, December 15, 2013

Oh, the holidays!! I love fall and winter, Uggs, boots and sweaters!! So, I gave my painting to my aunt. It was sad letting it go! I got attached to it! I guess I will feel that way every time I paint a picture, and it goes to its owner.

I have been trying to get back into running. After my foot surgery, I am really hoping that I can run without pain all over. I have signed up for five running events for the next five months. I am running a 5k Zooma, 5k Muck Run, The Gasparilla 8k, 5k Color run, and finally a half marathon in Clearwater. I am excited about each of them. I want to prove I can do it, and feel good about myself. I am scared about the half marathon though! I do have a workout buddy, so that is helping the preparation a lot easier than going it alone.

I have been doing pretty well since my husband deployed. Our daughter is a handful to say the least. She is growing so fast and learning like crazy. I have to say having a two year old is fun, but exhausting. I really don't know what I would be doing if she wasn't born. I guess I would just be really bored! So glad she is happy and healthy. It does make things easier.

Oh, I want to add.... I am signed up to be a bone marrow donor. I have been on the list for about four years. I know that it is a painful process, but I think that if donating something so simple would save a life, it is worth it. I am saying this because a lot of people do not think of it. If you have have a need to help others, but do not know exactly what to do, please consider it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment