Thursday, December 19, 2013

Hey ya'll! Just kidding, but I am kinda bored right now! I just made another blog. It is more about getting my pictures out there, rather than blogging like I do on here. I will probably post similar, if not the same, stuff on there. But, If you would like to visit, it is at Tumblr.com: http://artbylarissablog.tumblr.com/. I am really getting into all of this computer promoting stuff! I know that it is a slow process, but right now learning about all the places to post things is fun!

I get excited when I get a new "like" on Facebook. Like, really excited. Is this normal!?! Anyway, right now I have 136. I know it isn't a lot, but I like when people that I don't know decide that it is interesting enough to like and view!

I ran 4.5 yesterday, and 3.5 today. I could not get into it today. It took all of my effort to even get to the gym. I like lifting more than anything at this point. Well, I did enjoy running yesterday. Ugh, it kind of upsets me. My goal today was supposed to be five miles, but I think I hit a wall running because: 1) I ran out of time at the gym, only 2 hours of kid sitting allowed, 2) My legs are exhausted. Normally I would say it is because I was being lazy, but not the case. I at least can feel good about that.

On a happier note, I am so excited to see my dad. I haven't been able to visit him at my childhood (aka really just teen years) home in about three years. I love being back. I love Christmas in the house too. I don't know why, but the house isn't small but it feels cozy. Especially with the tree, soft lights, and my dad. This was the place that I lived the longest in my life, so not only that, I still have family there. When he moves, if ever, it would stink to lose that feeling of "home". Anyway, it has been a year since I have seen my dad though. He came to visit me last year. I am from Las Vegas, NV. I love Xmas in general there. Even without snow, it just feels right. Even if it is cheesy, I love the Xmas stuff/decorations at the mall near the house!

Sorry for rambling.....but this is my blog, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment