Friday, February 21, 2014

Hi guys!

I am excited about this weekend! It is the Gasparilla 8k in Tampa. My husband just got back from deployment, and things are on the up and up. This Saturday we will go to the expo for the race, and I am looking forward to attending one. I have never been to one before. Afterwards we will hang out and go to dinner. I know this doesn't seem like a big deal, but it is the first time we will have an afternoon alone since he returned.

I just started a new work out and "diet" program. I honestly do not think I will go back to the way I worked out before. I thought I was doing well, but no matter how hard I worked, it wasn't giving me any results. I have only been doing this new work out for a week, and it already feels different. I work out more muscles, can lift more, do more, and I do it until failure. I am sore every time I get home. It feels good, because I know it worked. I have been feeling really down about working out. I am so glad I have this to change it up. For five months nothing was happening, and it is so disheartening when you work out five times a week for two hours.

My food habits have changed too, coinciding with the new work out. I won't go into detail, but the gist is to eat cleaner, healthier, and to better serve my workouts. It has been moderately hard. I love vegetables, so it is not so hard. I just have an issue with eating before 1pm, and I love a snack after dinner. I try to fill up completely on dinner with a full plate of veggies and chicken or fish.

Anyway, this was probably a boring post, but this what's up bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment