Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Hey,

It has been a few weeks since I have written. A lot has happened. I ran the ZOOMA 5k. When they said it was on the beach, I thought on a path, and so did everyone else. Apparently on the beach, literally means on the BEACH!! It was fun though. I received a massage afterward, and went to yoga. Then I drove around Amelia Island, FL for a little bit...very nice!! Next week is a 5k color run near my house, and on the 22nd is the Tampa Gasparilla 8k. The Tampa one should be fun. It is pirate weekend!!!

I haven't increased mileage on my run yet. Still at five miles. I am hoping to get to 7 by the end of February. I have been working on strength and endurance at the gym. I am now just feeling better after being sick, so I feel that the endurance training will help.

I commissioned two paintings this month. One is of the shiny A-10 I posted earlier, and the other is a silhouette of a woman in stilettos. I am so excited to have started off my journey/business/etc. in such a positive way. It definitely makes me happy!!

Anyway, I will post a few pics. One is of the last painting I finished. Another is of the A-10 I have drawn, will be painting soon. Then a few of the ZOOMA 5k.

















No comments:

Post a Comment