Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Hey,

It has been a while! So, this weekend is the half-marathon! I cannot say that I am completely ready. I was well on my way, and then I got sick. For some reason, even though I did not get bronchitis or anything like it, I developed asthma. Since my cold I had in December I have been having a bit of trouble breathing, and then this last month it just took me down. Exercise wise, I feel I am ready to run though. Now, to complain a little bit more...I hurt my damn toe today. I had surgery last year, and they took out a nerve in my foot. This has left my foot numb. I stumble a bit because of it, and I do not feel it if it hits anything. I tripped today and ripped my toenail, ugh! Because the nerves on the top of my foot are not affected by the one that was taken out, I can definitely feel this! Anyway, I am going to do the 13.1 miles, and we will see how it goes.

On another note....We are moving to Korea for two years! We will be leaving in June!! I am really excited about this. I love traveling and learning new cultures. I went to the place we will be moving two years ago, so I know what I am getting into. So, that is my news!! This blog will definitely get more interesting, and have more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment