Monday, June 29, 2015

Piper is now 9 weeks old! I truly cannot believe how fast it goes. I am trying to savor every minute of it. Of coarse it is hard at times when she is crying and fussing, but she is a good baby. She sleeps well right now, and is starting to smile! She giggles in her sleep, and I think it is the sweetest thing I have ever heard.

Eva is still getting use to everything, but she is doing much better. She loves Piper so much. I am excited for when Eva will be able to make Piper smile and laugh. She has been trying to, but of coarse Piper is still too little to do it on command! You can see Eva's caring and sweet heart when she is with Piper. I asked her what she wanted to be when she got older, and she said a doctor. Then she corrected it, "Oh, no, I just want to be Eva!"

My days are full of tending to Piper while Eva is at school. Then when Eva gets home we either go to a park or a kid's indoor play place. Then it is dinner and bed time. As much as I am trying to savor Piper being a baby, I also am looking forward to when she will be content to hang out and enjoy watching everything. I am not able to play with Eva as much due to holding Piper all of the time. When this shifts, I think everyone will be a bit happier.

I am getting Eva's 4th birthday party ready. She wants a Hello Kitty party at a kids play place called Big Jump. I am so excited to set it all up for her. I have ordered a custom cake and cupcakes of Hello Kitty and her favorite color purple. I think she is going to freak out! Right now she is into Barbies, so we got her the Barbie dream house for her birthday. We will be having her party a few weeks early because Nate will be out of town on the real day.
I love Etsy. All of the unique party supplies are going to make this party extra special. I want it to be, so that she knows that just because Piper is here doesn't mean that we care about her any less.

No comments:

Post a Comment