Saturday, January 3, 2015

Hey!

I update my Etsy store, so please go check that out!

                                              https://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtByLarissa


So Christmas was nice. It was low key, but that is what we needed. It didn't snow, and truly I am looking forward to it. We want tot go to a few sledding places, but every time it does snow, it doesn't last very long.

We picked out a name for our little one. Her name will be: Vivien Piper. Nate picked out Eva's name, so this time it was my turn! This week we are setting up Piper's room, and a painting corner. I am very excited to paint again, and also to start nesting. I haven't really started to set up anything, and this will allow the idea of having a newborn around again to really sink in!

No comments:

Post a Comment