Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Hey!

Sorry I haven't written in a bit. I have been pretty sick this last week. I have my ZOOMA 5K this week at Amelia Island in Florida. I am really excited about it. Not only is is an entire day to myself, it is also a pretty amazing race to do. After the race you get to do yoga, massages, etc. and it is included in the price of the race. I am also looking forward to the metal, it looked really cool online. So, I was up to five miles last week again after Xmas break, but after getting sick this weekend my lungs are very constricted. I feel almost like I have asthma or something. I hate getting sick. It always changes your body for about a month. Not only was I sick this week, I also got sick Xmas day. So, I have been trying to recover, but I feel rundown. So, enough complaining. I know the race will go well, and I honestly am excited for a fun day. This is a new experience for me too. I do not do things like this alone. I think it will give me a boost to my self-esteem!

I was commissioned for a painting this week. It is for an 11x14 of the really neat silver A-10 picture I posted on here a while ago. I am so excited to get started on it. Last week, randomly, I started the same picture for my husband as a 36x36 painting. It took an entire large tube of silver paint to cover the canvas! I love getting commissioned. Now that is a self-esteem booster!!

No comments:

Post a Comment