Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I am expanding my sales potential! I now have a store on Etsy! ArtByLarissa At this point I am selling my canvas paintings. I am going to be getting all of my paintings, past and present, professionally photographed and then turned into prints. This way I can get my work out to those who like them, but don't want to pay for an original. That is the thing that stinks about painting on canvas. You need a certain person who wants a certain thing, and they have to want what you offer. I think most people just want an already done piece of art from a place like Z Gallery. I like this store though! Any who, I am also going to be painting an A-10, I will post a pic of what I am going to paint. I am doing it for my husband, and then make prints off of it. It is an awesome picture. I am going to change it up, so no copying! If anyone that reads this is not already my "friend" on Facebook, check out my page Larissa Babbitt.

No comments:

Post a Comment